Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of a driver at the Kenya Embassy in Paris
- Education: Secondary Education, Valid French Driver’s license
- Experience: 2 years work experience as a professional driver, safe driving record, knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair
- Language Requirements:Excellent command of written and spoken English, Knowledge of French is required.
Summary of key Functions
- Provision of reliable and secure driving services
- Proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc
- Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
- Provide Messengerial services to the Mission
- Displays sensitivity and adaptability to culture, gender, religion, race, nationality and age.
- Shares knowledge and experience,
- Provides helpful feedback and advice to others in the office,
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair,
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol,
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of security issues,
- Focuses on results
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure,
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of views
An attractive salary package will be offered to the qualified candidate.
Applications including a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post, with CVs together with e-mail addresses or day-time telephone contacts should be emailed or sent by post to reach this office on or before 15th July, 2011.
To the Ambassador
3 rue Freycinet, 75116, Paris