Post of Commercial Assistant
Applications are invited for the post advertised above. Interested candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- University graduate: A Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluency in English and French.
- Ability to work effectively, calmly, tactfully, and effectively under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Personal assistant to the Commercial Attaché
- Undertakes research, analyze and prepares background information and briefing papers on pertinent economic matters as required.
- Monitor economic media reports and market trends
- Translate economic media reports and correspondences
- Organize and maintain files and records and respond to commercial enquiries
- Communicate with different levels in Government/private sector and coordinate various issues applicable to the Commercial section
- Liaison point with external contacts and visitors
- Prepares and coordinates visits, trade exhibitions/delegation programmes etc.
- Performs other related duties as and when required
If you meet the requirements for the above mentioned position, kindly write to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae with 3 references and contacts.
Closing date for applications is 10th January, 2011.
Applications for this position should be addressed to:
Her Excellency the Ambassador, Kenya Embassy Paris
3, rue Freyçinet
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted