Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons for the job of Security Guard at the Kenya Embassy in Paris.
The applicant must be permanent residents of France or legally eligible to work in France. Applicants must provide proof of residency in the form of current work permit or residency permit at the time of application. Please note the Embassy does not process or support the processing of work permits.
Deadline for Applications Applicants should apply to the Administration Department at the Kenya Embassy situated at 3 Rue Freycinet, 75116 in Paris through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 28th February 2017 or send applications by post at the address above Please enclose copies of the resident permit, curriculum vitae, testimonies and relevant educational and professional certificates with this application.
- Trained security officer with Diploma in Agent Private Security Diploma (APIEC)
- Must possess Carte Professional from the French Government authorising them to work as security Guard/agents;
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position with at least five years experience in a similar role in a public or business organization;
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures / protocols;
- Certificate of Good conduct;
- Physical fitness ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willingness and ability to work in Embassy;
- Current first aid certificate;
- Commendable fluency in written and spoken French and English languages;
- A basic degree/ or High School diploma or Certificate;
- Must be between the ages of Thirty and Forty Five years
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.