Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons for the job of Official Driver at the Kenya Embassy in Paris.
The applicants must be permanent residents of France or legally eligible to work in France. Applicants must provide proof of residency in the form of current work permit or residency permit at the time of application. Please note the Embassy does not process or support the processing of work permits.
Deadline for Applications – Applicants should apply to the Administration Department at the Kenya Embassy situated at 3 Rue Freycinet, 75116 in Paris through the following email address: email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 18th April, 2017 or send applications by post at the address above. Please enclose copies of the resident permit, curriculum vitae, testimonies and relevant educational and professional certificates with this application.
Candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Be in possession of a clean and valid French Driving License
- Basic Education including basic mechanical skills
- Must be between 35 and 55 years of age and of sound health
- Must be French Nationals or possessing French residence permit
- Must be able to speak and write fluent French and English
- Have a good knowledge of the city of Paris and its environs as well as France
- Must be a team player, flexible, pleasant and is able to work long hours
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive any of the official Embassy vehicles including taking Embassy staff to official functions
- To pick and drop official delegations at the airport
- To deliver official mails and other important documents and carry out other assigned duties around or outside Paris
- To ensure that the vehicle assigned to him/her is properly maintained, cleaned and serviced at appropriate times including filling in work tickets and keeping records of fuel consumption
- Ensure the safety of the assigned vehicle
- Park the official vehicle at appropriate and designated places to avoid penalties