Renunciation of Kenyan Citizenship
The Kenya Passport must be surrendered to the Mission.
The following documents are to be submitted to the Mission:
- Application form duly filled
- Current Kenya Passport
- 25 euros in cash if the application is brought to the Mission or by postal money order (payable to Kenya Embassy Paris) if the application is sent by mail.
- Clearly indicate IN FULL, your residential and or postal address for any correspondence from the Mission.
Transporting the body of a deceased Kenyan Home
Authority must be obtained from The Mission prior to conveyance. This is a letter of no objection for the transport of the remains to Kenya.
For the authority to be granted, the following documents need to be produced:
- Kenyan Passport of the deceased.
- Birth Certificate of the deceased
- Death certificate issued by the Town council
- A Certificate of non-contagious disease signed by a medical practitioner,
- Authority by the Mayor and Registrar General of the town where the death occurred, to close the coffin,
- Clearly indicate IN FULL, a residential and or postal address for any correspondence from the Mission.