The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Paris is looking for a highly skilled and experiencedClerk/Translator
The incumbent will be responsible to the Head of Chancery.
• Translate all correspondence
• Should be Multi-skilled to handle visa/consular applications
• Any other assigned duties
Qualifications and experience:
• Aged between 25-35 years
• Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent, a postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
• Competencies in the translation of documents
• Fluent in English and French
• Good working knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese would be an added advantage.
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• At least three (3) years relevant working experience in an Embassy/International Organization/NGO.
Applications with detailed CVs together with e-mail addresses or day-time telephone contacts should be mailed to reach this office on or before 14th February 2006.
3, RUE FREYCINET
E-mail : email@example.com
WEB SITE: www.kenyaembassyparis.org